- We Declare The Spirituality, Salvation & Deliverance Of The Church-
We do hereby proclaim that Jesus is the ONLY savior given to mankind and that the Bible is the only, infallible, and inerrant word of God. We further declare that Jesus and the Bible without contest, exceeds any and EVERY other system of faith including that of Muhammad and the Koran, Joseph Smith and the book of Mormon and The Jehovah’s Witness New World Translation.
- We Reclaim the Freedom and Unity Of Our Family- We do hereby proclaim the family as the First institution of God.
- We proclaim that the family shall NOT continue to be broken under the weight of Governmental or religious authority and under the burden of financial distress.
- We proclaim the liberation of our children from, hip-hop, drugs, sex, and violence and criminal activities.
- We proclaim the liberty of our men from absentee fatherism, Adultery, Homosexuality, crime, prison, and impoverishment.
- We proclaim the liberty of our women from drugs, prostitution, lesbianism, bisexuality, loneliness and poverty.
- We Claim A Proper Education for Our Children With A Balanced System Of Respect, Discipline, And Communication. We further Proclaim that we stand to allow Jesus INTO our schools and the Bible as bona-fide, historically accurate and verifiable curriculum.
- We Claim The Restoration Of Our Community and Neighborhood Living Environments.
- We resolve that we will no longer accept dilapidated Housing conditions or neighborhoods that are less than acceptable for human habitation.
- We resolve that we will no longer live in fear and that we will accept NOTHING less than the safety of our families and children in their environments.
- We resolve that as a church we shall find ways to improve the living conditions and social interactions for all regardless of age, race, creed or color.
- We declare that crime, murder and drugs and impoverishment shall not continue to rule our streets and dictate our environments, but as a church we shall rise and bring solid solutions to both natural, social, political and spiritual ills.
Be it made known TODAY that the Pastor and Members of The New Bethel Church Of God In Christ and The Bethel Epiphany Church Of God In Christ shall NOT continue in the stream of ordinary church and powerless religion. Be it known that there shall be and is a Paradigm shift of change for the benefit of the Kingdom of Christ, our families and our community and this IS the beginning of that shift.
Authorized this 19th Day of January 2007.
Pastor, District Supt. Harvey Burnett
New Bethel COGIC & Bethel Epiphany COGIC
We Ascribe To The Call To Accountability Found At gay christian Movement Watch
Please Read The Open Letter To Dr. Bobby Jones Of Bobby Jones Gospel
Presiding Bishop Charles E. Blake
Please Withdraw Our Church's Endorsement Of The UDHR